Careers At Wilsons
Who are we?
Established in 1904 by Harold Wilson as a driving school, Wilsons Epsom has evolved into the largest new and used car supermarket in the South of England. We sell nine new car brands as well as having over 1,000 used cars on site.
Who are you?
As a prospective Wilsons employee, you are clearly hard working, skillful and willing to take on a challenge. You don’t need to have worked in the industry before or be the finished article, because it is our Managers jobs to nurture talent and provide training to ensure that you achieve your potential.
What Are The Perks of Being a Wilsons Employee?
For starters, you’ll get discounts on servicing, MOT, parts and car rentals, not to mention staff level discounts on new cars. But that’s not all we offer, you’ll also benefit from...
- Training. And not just from your manager, but proper, industry recognised training courses that will make you better at your job.
- Competitive salary. Money isn’t everything, but we know that it’s important so we reward and recognise our team.
- Career development. If you’re committed to moving up the ladder, we’re ready to give you a helping hand. We want ambitious people in our ranks that are open to cross training and trying things out of their comfort zone.
- Excellent working environment. You spend a lot of time with the people you work with and we strive to put together teams of people that work well together.
- Company pension. We’re here to help set you up for your life after work.
- Celebrating service. For all employees celebrating five years’ service and every five years following, will be treated to gift vouchers.
- Company-wide events. Every Summer and Winter, we organise social events for our employees.
- Donations to charity. If you do your bit, we’ll donate to your special cause.
Why should you apply?
Do you have five years’ experience, a Master’s degree and an Olympic Gold medal? Sometimes it seems like businesses deliberately put up barriers to make you feel like you can’t apply to work for them. At Wilsons, we welcome anyone that thinks they can fill one of our vacancies - whether you have ten years’ experience or none. We like to see what you’re made of before we decide.
So, don’t be shy and apply! Even if you think you don’t quite fit one of our current opportunities, get in touch and tell us all about you by emailing [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT WORK WITH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES – PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR POLICY.
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.