Welcome to Wilsons Motability
At Wilsons Epsom, we are proud to be associated with the Motability scheme – a registered charity dedicated to enabling disabled people and war pensioners get back on the road. Since 1978, this organisation has helped over three million people gain access to a vehicle.
If you or someone you care for is eligible for the Higher Rate Component of the Disability Living Allowance, or for the War Pensioners’ Motability Supplement, you are eligible for the scheme. Motability allows you to contribute part or all of the allowance you receive towards a brand new car of your choice complete with modifications to make getting around as straightforward as possible. You take the car on lease over three years, and at the end of the lease you can just bring the car back and swap it for another one. It's all available right here at Wilsons.
When you come to Wilsons Epsom, you gain access to a wide range of adaptable vehicles from a host of trusted brands – including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Dacia, Fiat, Hyundai, Jeep, Nissan, Peugeot, and Renault - all in one location. We partner with specialist organisations to offer a broad range of adaptations to make your car more accessible, easier to drive and suited to your lifestyle. We are also able to provide you with special offers, including zero advance payment deals to make your lease even more affordable.
Motability offers the complete motoring package, which includes; roadside assistance, insurance, servicing, and tyre and window replacement, for the entirety of your lease agreement. A generous 60,000-mile allowance is also included with your vehicle, and you can nominate up to two other drivers on your behalf if you are unable to drive.
To find out more about Motability, how it can work for you and what we can do to help, you can reach us online, call us directly, or visit us in person. We’re open seven days a week. Take a closer look at the award-winning team of Motability experts at Wilsons Epsom, or find out if you’re eligible for Motability, by exploring the sections above.
- Service & MOTTrust our highly trained and skilled mechanics to look after your Motability car and keep it on the road.
- Contact UsMotability new and used cars, rentals, service centre, parts and a bodyshop in one location.
- What a great place to go for a new/used car. We had an amazing experience with Mark our sales man, n... Read MoreKim Kimmacmillan, 13 Dec 2018
- Jacob K and Tony S at Wilson’s made the experience a joy in purchasing our new vehicle. From s... Read MoreJade and Daren, 22 Dec 2018
- Perfect and fast customer serviceExperienced personnelStrongly recommendedPanagiotis Mylonas, 30 Dec 2020
- The sales gentleman who dealt with me was extremely helpful and thorough. He even filled the fuel ta... Read MoreSimon Williams, 3 Jan 2019
- Good customer care and honestyâ.Brendan Cox, 7 Jan 2019
- This is the third time I have used the Wilsons Peugeot Service centre (one car checkup, one MoT and ... Read MoreCharles May, 10 Jan 2019
- Excellent, professional and caring staff. Was seen to straight away when we arrived by a gentleman n... Read MoreReece Grace, 14 Jan 2019
- I would highly recommend Wilsons when buying a car, especially if Darren Hanson is your salesman! Da... Read MoreJessie Cumming, 23 Jan 2019
- Great Service from all during my car repair.A P, 28 Jan 2019
- First class service, very happy.Mark Webb, 30 Jan 2019