All-New Peugeot 2008
The handsome, practical and spacious Peugeot 2008 is an ideal family crossover - it's small enough to be able to handle city driving with ease, while its rugged good looks are enhanced by a number of body-coloured fixtures. These include door handles and door mirrors as well as roof bars for additional load-bearing options.
Exclusive to the 2008, Peugeot introduced two new vibrant paint finishes - Ultimate Red and Emerald - alongside other standard colours such as Bianca White, Nera Black and Cumulus Grey. The roof bars, rear sports spoiler and scuff plates enhance the compact SUV practicality and qualities of the 2008 SUV. The bodywork has more protection as a result of wheel arch extensions that also add to the SUV styling.
The 2008 possesses an upmarket cabin that provides lots of head and leg-room for up to five full-size adults. Modern, innovative and chic, the touch and finish of the 2008 interior is evidently quality. The passenger compartment features a soft-touch dashboard with subtle chrome highlights, a leather trimmed steering wheel and an aviation style handbrake. Space is something that is not at a premium with a standard boot volume of 410 litres. This can be expanded to 1400 litres by converting the modular rear seats into a completely flat floor with a push of the button at the top of the backrest.
As standard the 2008 receives a 7" multifunction colour touchscreen with Mirror Screen®, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® capabilities putting functionality at your fingertips. Standard from Allure level, Grip Control optimises traction in low-grip conditions. Using the electronic components already present on the 2008 SUV, it adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels by adjusting wheel spin and torque. As the driver, you remain in control and can decide at any point to move from Standard mode to either Mud, Sand, Snow or ESP Off by using the dial located on the centre console. Grip Control.
The special edition Allure Premium specification adds a range of additional features to enhance your driving experience further. It comes equipped with a colour reversing camera and connected 3D navigation built into the touchscreen alongside the existing in-car entertainment. The cabin is flooded with natural light as a result of the panoramic glass roof which also comes with an electric blind and ambient lighting.
Peugeot 2008 Active
- 7" Multifunction colour touchscreen
- Mirror Screen®, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- DAB Digital Radio
- Roof bars
- LED daytime running lights
- Cruise control with speed limiter
Peugeot 2008 Allure
- Grip Control (according to engine)
- Rear parking sensors
- Visibility Pack (automatic headlights, windscreen wipers and electrochrome rear view mirror)
- Automatic dual zone air conditioning
- Front and rear scuff plates
- Premium Oxford Black or Adamantium interior trim
Peugeot 2008 Allure Premium
- Colour reversing camera
- Connected 3D Navigation (includes voice control and TomTom Live updates)
- Cielo panoramic glass roof with electric blind and ambient lighting
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
Peugeot 2008 GT Line
- Premium GT Line interior trim
- Aluminium sports pedals
- Aluminium door sills
- GT Line carpet mats
- Black chrome radiator grille with embossed pendant design, gloss black surround and red PEUGEOT lettering
- 17" 'Eridan Brilliant Black' alloy wheels