New Peugeot 3008
A multi-award winning SUV that exudes great style and exceptional performance, the Peugeot 3008 just got even better thanks to the introduction of the new Peugeot 3008 Hybrid. Embracing the very best in hybrid engine technology - and available in Hybrid and Hybrid4 editions - this eye-catching and sleek model is as engaging and responsive as they come, all without compromising on the exceptional levels of comfort and space that come as standard.
Regardless of the model you select - the difference is the presence of four-wheel drive technology in the Hybrid4 - you can look forward to the new 3008 Hybrid providing sleek and sporty good looks combined with a muscular presence. The distinctive front end incorporates Peugeot’s new look grille and smart LED headlights which, combined with the elevated ride height, offers improved visibility of the road ahead. And, if you’re wanting to show off the hybrid nature of the model, there’s plenty of subtle branding to be found across the new 3008.
A modern hybrid vehicle demands a modern driving environment, and they don’t come much better than the i-Cockpit arrangement of the new 3008 Hybrid. This engaging dashboard places all key functions and driver information at the forefront of your attention, all without diverting attention away from the road. Customisable displays mean you can tailor information accordingly, presenting you with everything you need for an informed drive. Plus, with Nappa Mistral full grain leather trim available, you can ensure that every journey is also taken in complete comfort.
Some of the finest automotive technology available is yours to experience in the model, with everything from climate control functions to satellite navigation available. Plus, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity giving you control over your smartphone via the central touchscreen, there is engagement to be had like never before. So, whether you’re managing your communications or accessing the latest playlists, the 3008 Hybrid ensures you’re in complete control.
Safety conscious motorists will undoubtedly be impressed by the volume and capability of the driver assistance measures to be found too. By incorporating the very latest radar and camera technology, safety features such as Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning and Smartbeam Assistant all provide you with active support on each and every adventure you take.
Being a hybrid model, performance in the 3008 Hybrid is all important and when you learn about its capabilities, you won’t be disappointed. The standard Hybrid provides up to 225hp of power and can achieve up to 25 miles of all-electric performance; select the Hybrid4, meanwhile, and these figures increase to 300hp and 40 miles respectively.
With style, technology, and efficient performance available in abundance, the new Peugeot 3008 Hybrid is certain to continue the rich pedigree of the French manufacturer’s lineup of SUVs. You can experience the model for yourself by getting in touch with the team at Wilsons Peugeot in Epsom, Surrey, today.
Peugeot 3008 Active
- 8" capacitive touchscreen
- MirrorLink®, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- DAB Digital Radio
- Rear parking sensors
- Lane Departure Warning system
- Visibility Pack (automatic headlights and wipers, electrochrome rear view mirror and 'follow me home' headlights)
Peugeot 3008 Allure
- Connected 3D Navigation (includes voice recognition and TomTom® Live updates)
- 180° colour reversing camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
- Safety Plus Pack
- 18" 'Detroit' diamond cut alloy wheels
Peugeot 3008 GT Line
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify
- Smartphone charging plate
- Full LED headlights
- Black Diamond roof
- 'GT Line' emblems in satin copper (front wings and tailgate)
- LED sequential scrolling front indicators
Peugeot 3008 GT Line Premium
- Smart electric tailgate - foot operated
- Panoramic opening glass roof (with electric interior blind and blue ambient lighting)
- Driver and front passenger seat heating
- Driver seat multi-point massage function
- Aluminium longitudinal roof bars
- PEUGEOT Open and Go (keyless entry and push button start)
Peugeot 3008 GT
- Driver seat two position memory function
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop function
- Driver seat multi-way electric adjustment (including electric lumbar adjustment)
- Driver and front passenger seat adjustable cushion nose
- Nappa Mistral full grain leather seat trim with Aikinite double stitch detail
- 19" 'Boston' matt Haria two tone finish diamond cut alloy wheels