Sales Administrator £22,000 to £26,000 per annum*
1 x Full Time 40 hours per week 9am - 6pm
As a Sales Administrator at Wilson, you’ll be highly organised and provide exceptional admin support to our sales team. In return, we’ll support you with training, development and the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The role includes:
- Putting our customer’s needs at the heart of absolutely everything you do, you’ll focus on delivering industry leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately ordering vehicles within given time frames
- Allocate registration numbers and taxation for new vehicles and make sure all the paperwork and documentation is correct.
- invoicing and registering vehicles.
- Highly organised and conscientious
- able to plan and prioritise your own work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate (Microsoft products and must have CDK / Kerridge experience)
- superb attention to detail with the confidence and communication skills that inspires trust in colleagues and customers alike.
What Are The Perks of Being a Wilsons Employee?
For starters, you’ll get discounts staff discounts on purchase of cars and aftercare MOT and servicing.
Training, excellent working environment, company pension, long service awards, company-wide social events, competitive salary and holiday entitlement increase.
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.