Prep Vehicle Technician
FULL AND PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
Are a Level 3 vehicle technician, or have you just completed your college course? Then our multi franchise car supermarket wants you! Here are the requirements:
- Servicing, repairs, PDI's on new and used vehicles.
- You believe in the ‘fixed first visit' approach.
- Diagnose standard faults with excellent working methods and standards.
- Carry out repairs to safety / MOT / manufacturer / warranty standards.
- Report faults and service requirements to the Workshop Controller.
- Use your technical knowledge and skills.
- Work independently in a busy, active environment.
- Interpret and implement technical information.
- Apply learning and experience when diagnosing faults.
- Full manufacturer training to achieve maximum product and technical skills.
- To fulfill hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30 to 12.30, on a rota basis.
- Full UK drivers licence is required.
Here at Wilsons, we value diversity and recognise that different people bring different perspectives, ideas, knowledge and culture. We believe that this difference brings great strength.
Wilsons Automobiles is a family owned business established in 1904. Our seven-strong franchise group in Epsom has over 1000 new and used cars on one four-acre site, with state of the art facilities.
Our salaries, multi benefits and exceptional training make us industry leading! All applicants must have the relevant right to work in the UK documentation.
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.
*Salary is subject to experience