We are looking for Technicians that share our passion for service excellence and commitment to customer safety. Our Technicians are trained to manufacturer standards and have access to regular support and technical information to diagnose, repair, and service a full range of vehicles.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles.
- Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks
- Undertake vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
- Work closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept informed of the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on work completed.
- Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and support information.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- You will need to be an experienced, technician with a relevant formal qualification
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely.
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player – assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop.
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality.
- A full UK drivers licence is required for this role.
Wilsons value diversity and we recognise that different people bring different perspectives, ideas, knowledge and culture, and that this difference brings great strength.