Transaction Manager / Business Manager – Multi Brand Main Dealer, Epsom
Company car, pension, and many other benefits
We are a well-run and Respected Dealer Group with a large portfolio of brands. We are currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated Transaction Manager / Business Manager to join our well-established team at our state-of-the-art site based in Epsom.
As a Transaction manager, your role is key to the success of our dealership. The Transaction Manager role is always focused on your ability to sell financial solutions and insurance and cosmetic products to our customers whilst ensuring FCA compliance. The role of Transaction Manager also offers the opportunity to use your initiative and gives a step into management.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
· Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills/
· Be highly organised
· The ability to work well on your own and within the Sales Team
· High motivation levels
· Excellent communication skills
· Administrative skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· A full driving licence
· Flexibility to work some weekends
· To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives.
· To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer-term basis
· Maintain good relationships with Brand partners.
· Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturer's standards within the Sales Department.
· Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity.
· Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
· Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas.
· Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team encounter.
· Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
Working Hours are 5 days a week, working every Saturday and every other Sunday. Mon-Saturday are 8.30-18.00pm and Sundays 10.00am -17.00pm
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com