A position has become available as a
The role includes some of the following:
- To organise Service department bookings in an efficient and
courteous manner to ensure utilisation of the workshop in line with
- To promote the service facilities of the dealership to encourage repeat after sales and sales activities
- To achieve the Customer Satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally
- Responds to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repair and to book their vehicles in for the required work
- Establishes customers ‘drop off and collection’ requirements or arranges alternative transport where necessary
- Reviews vehicle and customer history to identify potential
additional work requirements (such as recalls or items noted at last
- Communicates the customer requirements to the service team in a legible, clear and understandable manner
- Creates the invoice for work completed
- Hands over vehicle to the customer advising them fully of the work carried out and giving a full explanation of the invoice
- Handles customer problems, complaints and difficult situations using
the necessary skills and where possible resolving the issue to the
mutual satisfaction of the customer and the business
Candidates must have:
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- PC literate
- Pro active
- Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service (CSI).
- You must be driven, focused and possess exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure towards daily targets on sales and quality.
- Full UK driving licence is required.
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum plus commission OTE £31,000 to £34,000 per annum. Salary is subject to experience.
The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm on a rota basis.