Parts Advisor at Wilsons
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our busy and expanding parts centre in Epsom.
- Selling parts to retail and wholesale customer.
- Assist the Parts Manager with monitoring levels of stock.
- To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
- Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
- Previous experience of a parts operation and of stock control procedures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience using Kerridge ADP
- A full current UK driving licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm on a rota basis.