Parts Advisor at Wilsons
Parts Advisor OTE £30,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm on a rota basis.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our busy and expanding parts centre in Epsom.
- Selling parts to retail and wholesales customer.
- Assist the Parts Manager with monitoring levels of stock.
- To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
- Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
- Previous experience of a parts operation and of stock control procedures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience using Kerridge ADP
- A full current UK driving licence
THIS IS A CAREER OPPORTUNITY. NOT FOR WHAT YOU ARE TODAY, BUT WHAT YOU WILL BECOME TOMORROW
Wilsons Automobiles is a family owned business established in 1904. Our seven Franchise group in Epsom has over 1000 new and used cars on one 4 acre site with state of the art facilities.
Our salaries, multi benefits and exceptional training make us industry leading!
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.
All applicants must have the relevant right to work in the UK documentation