The Marketing team are going through a period of growth and have this exciting new position available. You will be working with the Head of Marketing and Online, assisting with brand-building, communication and with the delivery of marketing campaigns and administering off/online advertising.
Develop your career in a market leading industry innovator. Wilsons est 1904 and are one of the largest family owned dealerships in the South East of England with a portfolio of seven new and used car franchises - Fiat, Nissan, Peugeot, Arbath, Vauxhall, Renault and Dacia.
Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure
the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
· Support marketing executives in organising various projects
· Conduct and analyse reports on marketing activity
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data on platforms such as social media, web analytics, rankings etc.
· Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
· Working alongside the team to update the social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter)
· Working alongside the team to update the website and preparing web reports to monitor performance against KPIs
· Competitor analysis
· Working with the team to run Email Campaigns
· Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
· Working with the business managers and sales managers to assist them with their marketing needs
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
THIS IS A CAREER OPPORTUNITY. NOT FOR WHAT YOU ARE TODAY, BUT WHAT YOU WILL BECOME TOMORROW
Wilsons Automobiles is a family owned business established in 1904. Our seven Franchise group in Epsom has over 1000 new and used cars on one 4 acre site with state of the art facilities.
Our salaries, multi benefits and exceptional training make us industry leading!
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Due to the high amount of applications we receive, we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.
No agencies please.