Business Development Manager
£20,000 BASIC OTE £50K
An exciting opportunity has become available for a LOCAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join our Multi franchise business. Must be experienced in this role. In this role you will act as a contact for potential local business and corporate company car drivers.
Planning and organising your own outbound sales activities to win new local business and ensuring the highest levels of customer service are adhered to. This is not a desk job; you will, be active in the business community, prospecting, designing and delivering sales presentations.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual, capable of self-management along with an attention to detail and high levels of pro-activity.
Excellent training will be provided. You will need to be able to work in a fast past department, will have experience in a Business to Business sales environment and be used to generating your own leads as well as dealing with leads generated for you through our marketing channels and contact centre.
What Are The Perks of Being a Wilsons Employee?
For starters, you’ll get huge discounts on servicing, MOT, parts and car rentals, not to mention staff level discounts on new cars. What else? Well, there’s:
- All the training. And not just from your manager, but proper, industry recognised training courses that will make you better at your job.
- A competitive salary. Money isn’t everything, but we know that it’s important so we reward and recognise our people.
- Real opportunities for ongoing career development. If you’re committed to moving up the ladder, we’re ready to give you a helping hand. We want ambitious people in our ranks that are open to cross training and trying things out of their comfort zone.
- An excellent working environment. You spend a lot of time with the people you work with and we strive to put together teams of people that work well together.
- A company pension that helps to set you up for your life after work.
- Birthday cake and a card from all the Directors to celebrate another year on the clock.
- Easter Eggs and Christmas gifts such as tubs of chocolate and bottles of wine.
- Gift vouchers for any happy couple getting married.
- Gift vouchers for all employees celebrating five years’ service and every five years following.
- Company-wide events every Summer and Winter. Previously we’ve hosted boat parties on the Thames and hedged our bets at Wimbledon Dogs.
- Donations to charity. If you do your bit, we’ll donate to your special cause.
- Sabbaticals and celebration dinners with the Directors for long serving employees.