We are FINALLY back open! If you would like to come in to view a vehicle, test drive or speak to the team, you can.
You can book a car viewing or just pop in. The team look forward to welcoming you back safely for car viewings and test drives, with some feeling of normality.
How we're keeping you safe?
We’ve added lots of safety measures at our car showrooms. They’re all clearly signposted. We’re also asking all of our colleagues to wear face coverings.
Most importantly, we ask that you please don’t visit our stores if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. This includes using our delivery service.
Here’s how you can help keep everyone safe...
- It is now mandatory to wear a face-covering when visiting us, unless you are exempt.
- Please follow the signs and keep 2m from other customers and colleagues where possible.
- As we’re limiting the number of customers collecting cars at our stores at any one time, there might be a short wait. Thanks for bearing with us.
- Please use the anti-bacterial gel available throughout the store.
- To keep you safe we have upped our cleaning efforts – sanitising all areas including cars to keep you safe.
Not ready to come in? Buy online is still available, with home delivery FREE up to 50 miles or click and collect.
Take care, stay safe, and we will see you soon.
Wilsons, keeping you safe and moving!