Fiat's trademark compact design in bold colours and bi-colour combinations receives a unique twist in the new Fiat 500L Trekking. Quirky styling with brushed steel side moulding, a bespoke bumper and wing package, satin finishes and 17-inch diamond-finish alloy wheels will charm you from first sight. Choose from a host of flexible interior trim options and your new Fiat 500L Trekking will capture your personality perfectly.
The capacious four-door car benefits from an elevated driving position and a generous 400-litre boot. Plus, easy fold-down seats ensure capacity for objects up to 2.4 metres long, making it an ideal vehicle for holidays, sporting events and more.
Wherever your busy day takes you, the Fiat 500L Trekking will inspire a seamless journey with a five-inch touchscreen radio with Bluetooth connectivity and a trend-setting Beats Audio system that delivers unparalleled sound.
All this style is matched with impressive performance capabilities. The Fiat 500L Trekking's petrol and diesel engine options deliver up to 105bhp while complying with Euro 6 emissions regulations. Innovative stop/start technology is also available to help reduce running costs.
The Fiat 500L Trekking is a joy to drive. Mud and snow tyres come as standard, helping you enjoy a smooth driving experience on even the most challenging roads. Traction + also comes as standard for added control in adverse road and weather conditions.
Intuitive active technology like Hill Holder, Rear Parking Sensors and City Brake Control help drivers keep themselves and their passengers safe. The Fiat 500L Trekking is also the first Fiat model to offer the radar-detected automatic braking system as standard. Now, when you are travelling at speeds between 3mph and 18mph, your brakes will intuitively respond to undetected obstacles in your path. At higher speeds, six standard air bags will come to your aid.
To book a test drive or find out more about the impressive Fiat 500L Trekking's impressive specifications contact your nearest Wilsons Fiat dealership in Epsom, Surrey or London.
Standard features include:
- Trekking Body Kit
- Remote Central Locking
- Air Conditioning
- Front And Rear Electric Windows
- Electrically Adjustable
- Body Coloured Door Mirrors
- Electric Power Steering
- Cargo Magic Space (Height-Adjustable Load Platform)
- Height And Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Automatic Lights With Rain Sensor
- Leather Steering Wheel With Audio Controls
- Leather Gear Knob
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control System)
- Including ASR/MSR
- Hill Holder
- ERM (Electronic Rollover Mitigation)
- DST (Driving Steering Torque) and BAS (Brake Assist System)
- Cruise Control
- Height Adjustable Driver's Seat
- 6 Airbags (Driver – Passenger – Side)
- Space Saver Spare Wheel
- 12V Power Socket (In Boot)
- Fold &Tumble Split
- Reclining And Folding Rear Seat
- 5" Touchscreen Radio With Bluetooth
- Exterior Satin-Finish Details
- High Ride
- Specific Seat Upholstery
- Fog Lights
- Rear Parking Sensor
- 17" Trekking Alloy Wheels With Black Diamond-Finish
- Mud and Snow Tyres
- Traction+ And City Brake Control.