This exciting opportunity exists within our Dealership for skilled Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics in our Service Centre.
Your key objectives would be:
- To carry out servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles and PDI’s on new cars to the internal or external customers’ satisfaction
- To complete work using the ‘right first time’ approach
- To efficiently diagnose standard faults and to continuously improve working methods and standards
- Receives the new or used vehicle and carries out repairs or maintenance as instructed and in accordance with safety / MOT / manufacturer / warranty requirements
- Reports current and potential faults and service requirements noticed whilst working on a vehicle to the Workshop Controller or line manager, and obtains parts prices if requested to do so.
- Ensures maximum use of technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe service / repair of vehicles
- Ensures that all hours and materials used are correctly recorded on job cards and warranty documentation, then completes the job sheet to reflect work carried out
- Work independently in a busy, active environment
- Interpret and implement technical information
- Apply learning and experience when diagnosing faults
- Learn continually about product and technical information
Full UK driving licence is required.
Job type: Permanent, full time.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 on a rota basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone or email to arrange an interview within 2 weeks of the date of application. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful in your application