On Track Earnings of £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
Are you able to deliver exceptional customer service, do you have previous sales experience ideally from a retail background? We excel in delivering high volume car sales and delivering record profits, do you want to be part of an expanding successful business and have a solid and rewarding career within sales?
Find out more about working with Wilsons.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Meet and exceed targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new and used vehicles and promoting finance, insurance accessory products.
- Demonstrate ways to promote new car deals, sourcing and retaining new customers, working to the Wilson's values of Choice, Value and Trust.
- Be comfortable negotiating with and influencing others, as well as making recommendations.
- Build strong rapport with customers, identifying needs and providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process.
- Process Sales administration duties in a timely and professional manner whilst working to deadlines, ensuring new cars are ordered to the right specification.
- Develop your knowledge of the motor industry, new models, recent improvements, changes to specifications through technical bulletins, training courses and online technical magazines.
Sick of cold calling or sick of working in recruitment, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
WHO WE NEED FOR THE ROLE:
- At least one years’ experience in a customer service/sales role
- A customer service ambassador
- Immaculately presented and representative of our brand in every way
- Full UK Driving License
Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone or email to arrange an interview within two weeks of the date of application. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful in your application.